Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Update - 2 Days until Due Date

I go for my last doctor appointment tomorrow at 3pm, and I'm really hoping for some good news. If anything, I'm hoping she'll at least be able to strip my membranes and cause me to go into labor naturally before the end of the weekend. If not, then I will be induced at some point next week. We will be scheduling my induction tomorrow, so check back for the date.

I'm feeling as good as a full term pregnant lady can feel and I'm now just anxious and ready to get the labor over with. Oh and I'm terrified of the induction so everyone pray that she comes before next week.

* I will text or call as many people as I can when we finally head to the hospital and if you need updates while I'm at the hospital call or text JJ (972) 369-3763.

I will update again tomorrow with how the doctor appointment went.

No comments:

Post a Comment